With our increasingly busy lifestyles, it is very difficult to maintain the work-life balance and there is very little time left to look after ourselves.
Thanks to SureScan Woman’s Health clinic where all the services of a well woman check is offered in one consultation by one of our dedicated consultant gynaecologists. It is worth remembering health is always more precious than the time. This service is for women of all age groups from adolescence to postmenopausal women. This service provides peace of mind with a general gynaecology health check-up.
Who is it for?
From adolescence to postmenopausal age (women of all age groups).
How often should you have a check-up?
We recommend you have one every year.
What is included?
Well Woman Check Basic
- Consultation for 30 minutes
- Abdominal and Pelvic Examination
- Blood Pressure and BMI check
- Blood tests – Haemoglobin, thyroid test, Vitamin D levels, kidney and liver function tests
- Cervical Smear including HPV test
- Swabs for STI Screening
- Advice on Sexual Health and Contraception
Well Woman Check Advanced
- All Above +
- Pelvic Ultrasound Scan
- Ca125 for ovarian screen (over 40 yrs)
- Advice on HRT for menopause women